Geraiku Indonesia initiated in March 2017 operates two companies that are focusing on providing equal access and opportunities to the underserved retail communities in ASEAN countries.
Our four working pillars consist of Equal Access to Funding, Equal Access to Market, Equal Access to Suppliers and Equal Access to Technology.
Geraiku Indonesia provides retail industry with two mobile applications that are serving both retailer and their end consumer.
Our proprietary ERP platform integrate, aggregate and connect producers, brand owners and distributors to Geraiku eco-system consisting of household end consumers and neighborhood stores.
Geraiku is a hyperlocal marketplace with aim to Reinvent Retail.
- Access to Funds – Short Term Micro Loan between IDR 5-25million to grow retailer business
- Access to Tech – Free to use Geraiku Mitra App (android based store application) and ERP
- Access to Market – 3 months Free digital marketing campaign for all store partners using LBA (Location Based Advertising) and 1 month Free store introduction within Geraiku Consumer App.
- Access to Suppliers – Gain the best wholesale prices from our comprehensive catalog through distribution partners directly sourced from global brand owners and verified local producers.
- Access to Design and Packaging – Free packaging design and branding services to local producers in exchange for small royalty fee
Geraiku brand name and logo are registered trademark filed in the Republic of Indonesia under registration #WFT2019072439 and DID2019000599
Geraiku Indonesia also operates Geraiku Distributor under the brand of Geraiku.Store also a registered trademark.
DU Tangsel is a brand of Geraiku Indonesia that handles Urban Distribution business in city area. Using the domain name of MyGerai.com currently operating at Tangerang Selatan region.